The Original Gravotonics Aerial Yoga Hammock
Aerial Yoga has taken the world by storm, and here at Gravotonics we have enjoyed seeing it’s popularity grow over the past 19 years as we have been hand making yoga swings and aerial yoga hammocks in Bali since 2003!
Although our “Yoga Swing” is the original and best, we also offer colorful, aerial hammocks
without the added versatility of the “swing” components..
IMPORTANT: Please note we have monthly production limits in place because everything is handmade to order!
Our items are selling fast so don’t dilly-dally because I’m afraid you might miss your chance at priority service, or we close out the month if we reach our production quota and you’ll have to wait until next month.
We re proud to be:
- ORIGINAL: Studio Quality Aerial Yoga Hammocks – As used by yogis all around the world…
- SUPERIOR: Beautifully crafted using high strength fittings & triple stitched, durable military grade 100% nylon parachute material (ripstop) that will never rot or mildew – with a safe load capacity of 440lbs..
- PORTABLE: Lightweight at just 1.1kg with quick assembly and can be hung almost anywhere!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Designed for aerial yoga, it is also perfect as a prop for correct alignment during traditional yoga asanas, Inversion Therapy or as part of your resistance training routine.
- INFORMATIVE: Included You’ll feel confident in no time with our easy and helpful installation guides
- BONUS: Plus our FREE 33pg. digital Yoga Swing Manual + Home Studio Setup Guide + Installation Guide will get you SWINGING!
- GUARANTEED: We offer a 1-Year Studio Warranty on our individually hand crafted aerial hammocks!
The fabric is breathable, machine washable, quick drying, color fast, tear and stretch resistant and will never rot or mildew.
The Gravotonics hammocks are also ideal for relaxation.. Cosy up with a book, meditate, or have a nap in the afternoon sun.
Not only do hammocks provide superior relaxation and comfort because there are no pressure points to the body, but are also an amazing sling for inversion therapy helping, with posture and pain relief by decompressing the spine.
Designed originally as a prop for correct alignment during yoga asanas, the Gravotonics aerial hammock has multiple uses. It is the perfect device for Aerial Yoga or as part of your exercise and strength training routine.
Similar to the full yoga swing, aerial yoga hammocks are used by yogis the world over for all the possibilities it opens up and the support it adds to complex yoga poses – perfect for developing core strength, flexibility and deepening your asanas.
The aerial yoga hammock is a therapeutic piece of equipment that can be used to practice Inversion Therapy which is ideal for gentle, passive traction of the spine.
Hanging upside down can alleviate muscular tension and pain as well as promoting increased joint mobility, flexibility, energy levels and circulation. All these in turn promote good health and well being…
Lightweight and portable…
The yoga hammock weighs only 1kg and requires minimal space in a backpack so you can take it wherever you go and hang it between tree limbs or exposed beams, which is perfect for camping trips or relaxing afternoons in the garden…
We provide basic O-ring ceiling hooks for wood installation.
The Adjustment Straps (daisy chains) are strong and durable straps used to adjust the distance from the ceiling or beams and have 10 divisions 15cm apart to allow for maximum height adjustment versatility.
Our kit includes everything you need to attach to your overhead points or hang from exposed beams, tree branch or trapeze bar.
Medical & Health Disclaimer: We do not provide medical advice or health advice, anything mentioned on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Click here for our full disclaimer.